Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

pastel easter outfit

It's been a while since I posted here! Things have been strange lately – which is a massive understatement, I realize. But getting to enjoy the signs of spring (by myself, of course) has helped a little bit. I don't really feel like dressing up for Easter this year, but I did want a chance to show off this beautiful dress from Cheshire Vintage!

pink vintage dress
irregular choice lambie
pink vintage dapper day
Outfit Details
Hat: vintage (similar)  ||  Gloves: vintage (similar)
Heels: Irregular Choice (similar)
pink vintage floral hat

Whatever you do today,  I hope you're sweet to yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter dear! Omg, I'm in love with ur shoes, super cute <33
    Visit mine
    ClassicLatte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress and those shoes...😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy CRAP this dress is perfect. omg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the dresses you wear! You have such cute style Sammi! - Hannah, @iamthebrunchbabe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...