Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Let it Snow

bernie dexter winter wonderland dress
All images by Emma Rizzo Photo

It's exactly one week until Christmas, so I thought it was high time to post at least one holiday outfit here on my blog. I've been posting more frequently on Instagram than on my blog lately, but I still love this space and think it's important to document things here... especially during one of my favorite times of the year!

bernie dexter
bernie dexter dress
christmas dress
vintage christmas dress
bettie bangs

This dress is an old one – I actually styled it five(!) years ago in this blog post. But it's probably my favorite dress that I've ever owned and I can finally fit into it again, which is a thrill. I convinced Emma to venture out to a Christmas tree farm with me to take some photos on a freezing-cold and icy day. She worked her magic like always, though!

bernie dexter clothing
christmas the soubrette brunette
christmas tree farm rochester ny
Outfit Details
Dress: Bernie Dexter (other styles here)
Necklace: similar  ||  Hair flower: Stardust Dames
emma rizzo photo

Things have been really busy this season, but they've been generally good. My life has changed a lot in the last year and I feel grateful to be where I am now. I'm looking forward to having a relaxing and special Christmas with my parents. We'll be doing our traditional hors-d'oeuvres-and-present-opening on Christmas Eve and we'll be seeing a movie and going out for Chinese on Christmas Day. What are your annual holiday traditions?


Make sure to follow me on Instagram so you don't miss any of my other holiday outfits that I don't end up posting here! And if I don't get a chance to update again before the 25th, have a very happy holiday!

5 comments:

  1. It is SUCH a classic!! I love the bodice of this one - I have this print in the Nicole style and love wearing it all winter long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas outfit.
    The fact that you're surrounded by snow AND you're in a Christmas tree farm is so wonderful.
    Have a happy Christmas! I've really enjoyed reading your blog this year. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a snow princess! I love this outfit so much! Also, your Christmas traditions are adorable.

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...