Monday, November 5, 2018

Jolly Holiday

atomic jax mary poppins dress
All images by Emma Rizzo Photo
Happy Monday! I meant to post this look by Atomic Jax before Halloween, but I kind of forgot how trips to Disney World don't provide much downtime. Fortunately, you can Disneybound at any time of year – and with the new Mary Poppins movie coming out next month, I'll bet I'll be wearing this dress when I see it in theaters!
disneybound dress
mary poppins lapel pin
vintage inspired by jackie

This was one of those days where everything went wrong (fellow bloggers will know what I mean!). I wanted to take photos on this historic carousel, but it was inexplicably closed even though it was supposed to stay open through Columbus Day. Fortunately, Emma is a master at rolling with the punches and managed to capture some nice shots on the boardwalk. We also had to deal with some heckling from old white dudes playing volleyball on the sand, which we captured on video and powered our rage for the rest of the afternoon. Just the kind of feeling we'll want to hold onto going into tomorrow. Which reminds me: VOTE. Our lives literally depend on it.

emma rizzo photo rochester ny
disneybounding
charlotte beach rochester ny
Outfit Details
Custom Bert Swing Dress: c/o Atomic Jax
Cropped cardigan: available here
Mary Poppins penguin pin: similar
Flats: Aerosoles  ||  Boater hat: similar

rochester ny boardwalk charlotte beach
bert disneybound mary poppins
the soubrette brunette

Speaking of Disney characters, thanks to everyone who entered my birthday giveaway! I had a great time in Orlando with my mom (I'll put together a post with some photos soon), though I'm definitely feeling my age now... I spent most of the weekend in bed, which gave me time to pick a giveaway winner. Congratulations to Aly and stay tuned for future giveaways!


Have a great start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely perfect Bert Disneybound!!! You look so cute!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...