Friday, October 26, 2018

Fall Florals with ModCloth

floral dress modcloth

Greetings from Orlando! We arrived at Walt Disney World early yesterday morning and have been going non-stop since. It's been great so far, but I'm definitely feeling my age (or older) – and yet I'm recapturing my youth at the same time!

poppy print dress
The Soubrette Brunette: Fall Florals with ModCloth
modcloth floral dress

One thing's for sure: it doesn't feel very October-ish here. But there are a lot of beautiful flowers that are still in bloom. I do love the juxtaposition of florals in the autumn, which is probably what made me "fall" for this fabulous fit and flare dress from ModCloth. Don't tell anyone, but I normally really don't like navy blue! But with the other beautiful colors in this poppy print – a vibrant orange-red and a soft periwinkle lavender – I actually like it a lot. Plus, the skirt is super full and it has pockets!

modcloth dress
fabulous fit and flare floral dress with pockets
rose gold t-strap chelsea crew heels

I'll add that I ordered way up based on the reviews (which said it really wasn't forgiving in the bust), but I probably could have gone with an XL. It's not terribly noticeable, especially with a cardigan, and I don't mind extra eating room (especially with the holidays coming up). This fabric doesn't contain stretch, so I'd rather be safe than sorry anyway. I paired it with these gorgeous rose gold t-strap heels, which I will definitely be wearing for every single holiday event this December. This dress would look equally cute with flats, but I felt like making it as festive as possible.

george eastman museum rochester ny
Outfit Details
Dress: c/o ModCloth
Shoes: c/o ModCloth
Cardigan: available at ModCloth in other colors

floral print dress

I'll be rather busy this weekend celebrating my birthday, but I hope if you're celebrating Halloween early that you have a safe and spooky time! Oh, and don't forget to enter my Disney-themed giveaway! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like navy blue either but this dress is GORGEOUS! And you styled it perfectly. I hope you're having lots of fun at Disney!
    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...