Monday, February 13, 2017

Dotty For You

dolly and dotty annie dress

Happy almost Valentine's Day! I had planned on trying to squeeze in two valentine-y outfits this year, but I'm afraid the weather isn't going to cooperate for that. In case it doesn't, I wanted to make sure I posted this beyond-adorable polka dot frock from Dolly & Dotty. I got the chance to try a Dolly & Dotty dress last year (see my post here) and found it to be a great fit and of really nice quality. Much to my delight, I found the same to be true for this "Annie" dress.

valentine's outfit
red polka dot dress retro
heart brooch

The "Annie" is one of the brand's staples and is available in several other colors and prints. It's a great staple dress and is quite comfortable (and affordable!). While I've seen similar dresses on the market, this one has the longer length and fit I'm always looking for. Plus, it goes perfectly with this heart brooch from Femme de Bloom! I can't wait to style it in other ways as the weather starts to warm up.

vintage red polka dot dress
Outfit Details
Annie Dress in Red and White Dots: c/o Dolly & Dotty
"My Sparkle Heart" brooch: Femme de Bloom
Cropped cardigan: available here
Heels: similar

red polka dot

Did you do any celebrating this weekend? We just relaxed, but I'm hopeful for at least some yummy chocolate in my near future! :) Have a great holiday!

3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with red and polka dots!! Such a cute dress and it really does go perfectly with that heart brooch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked with Dolly & Dotty last year too, and simply adored the skirt I received, I have continued to buy from them, since I loved it so much!

    This dress is such a darling classic, and I love the sweater and brooch!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...