Thursday, September 1, 2022

The Soubrette Brunette in Home Magazine: Storytelling Through Style

the soubrette brunette sammi cohen rochester ny

Hi! It's been a while! I hope you're having a wonderful summer. If you don't follow me on social media, you might have missed a really fun development: I was featured in the July/August issue of Home Magazine! I had the chance to talk about my style ethos and share some of my favorite images from outings around Rochester. Should you feel so inclined, check out the entire issue of Home Publications or read my article at your leisure. 

The blogging landscape has changed so much over the last decade, but I can't see myself saying goodbye to it any time soon. Though I'm more active on Instagram and Tiktok these days, I hope I'll have the energy to keep updating here every so often. Because I work full-time in digital marketing (and blogging is a huge part of my job), co-run a business on the side, and perform whenever I get the chance, it can be tough to keep up with so much photo editing and writing. Frankly, posting on social media actually streamlines the process and it's where people go for this kind of content now. That said, maintaining this blog is super important to me (plus, you never know when a platform might deactivate your account). So if you're still here, I appreciate you!

Fingers crossed my next update will be sooner rather than later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammi, I'm still blogging too but I get what you mean. It's hard to find time to do everything. I'll give your article a read. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...