Monday, May 21, 2018

Clowning Around

sourpuss clothing clown dress

Does anyone else feel like there simply aren't enough hours in the day... EVER? Even though the sunlight is lasting longer, I'm still feeling like I don't have nearly enough time to get everything done in a given day – hence why I've once again fallen behind with blogging. I've actually been taking a ton of photos lately, since the weather's been pretty great. It's the photo editing that I'm struggling to keep up with. I have a lot of fun things on the horizon, so thanks to you all for sticking with me!

sourpuss clothing fiesta dress
clown circus print dress

This dress from Sourpuss Clothing definitely falls under the "fun" category! I'm obsessed with anything off-the-shoulder lately, and this print appeals to my love of all things circus. I don't have a fear of clowns in the slightest (though I might think differently if I ever watched or read It), so this dress is purely an adorable novelty print in my eyes. I love the pom-pom ball trim, too! This dress style (called the Fiesta) is a bit tough for me in terms of sizing; the waist in this XL is fairly generous – to the point where I could have sized down – but I don't think my bust would have fit in the size large. I will say that this dress is extremely comfy and easy to wear, which means it'll be getting a lot of use this summer.

sourpuss clothing dress
Outfit Details
Clowning Around Fiesta Dress: c/o Sourpuss Clothing
Belt: similar  ||  Necklace: similar
Jelly flats: similar

clown dress

I'm going to try to prioritize posting on a more regular basis from now on (especially because I have such a substantial backlog of photos to get through!). I have so many summer adventures I'm planning to go on – and outfits I'm planning to wear – and I can't wait to share them all with you!

Have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. I was JUST talking about this with some blogging pals! It's SO tough to balance everything - for me, now that I have a new job and new routine to get used to, I feel like my blog time has drastically been cut.

    I am the opposite of you though - I can usually find some time to sit and edit and write my posts. It's the photos I never seem to have time to take! Can we combine lives somehow and become a mighty blogging force???? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...