Thursday, December 14, 2017

Jingle Bells

retrolicious ornament skirt

Well, I went from Chanukah straight into glorious Christmas! I'm absolutely obsessed with this Retrolicious ornament print skirt (the best gift ever from Ashley!) and couldn't wait to put it on. I'm so happy that they started making longer length pieces and this skirt fits perfectly. I have so many tops I could pair it with, but I decided to go with a classic red and gold accents for a classic holiday look.

christmas skirt
ornament skirt
ornament print

This weekend marks the closing of the show I'm in, which means I'll be delving into all things holiday very soon. I am a little sad to see the show end, actually. As difficult as it was to juggle everything, it was a great experience and it feels really good to sing and perform again after taking a year off. That said, I am glad to have some much-needed downtime back for blogging and decompressing. 

retrolicious skirt
christmas outfit
christmas print skirt
Outfit Details
Skirt: Retrolicious (gift from Ashley)
Red Boatneck Top: Target
Hair Flower: NicCoCoCreations
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear (similar)

holly

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...