Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Apple Picking

vintage plaid dress

Goodness gracious, how is it already November? Things have definitely cooled down around here (I actually had to wear a heavy coat while trick-or-treating last night!), so I'm wearing ALL of the autumnal plaid things. I actually bought this vintage dress back in the spring because I knew I'd be looking for one just like it once fall rolled around.

autumn madras dress
plaid dress
autumn plaid

Of course, I had to wear this dress while apple-picking (because if you don't document your trip to the apple orchard, did it actually happen?). How cute is this little fox pin from Mulberry Chronicles? Their whole brand is so whimsical and magical, and I thought he'd pair perfectly with this fall ensemble. I'll probably be hanging up my boater hats for the season (SOB!), but I had to take mine out for one last spin. Maybe I should invest in some cute headwear for fall and winter...

boater hat
mulberry chronicles fox pin
fall dress
Outfit Details
Vintage dress: Sunday In Savannah
Fox pin: c/o Mulberry Chronicles
Belt: similar  ||  Boater hat: similar  || Flats: similar

vintage plaid dress

The winner of my birthday giveaway has finally been chosen! Thank you SO much to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winner, Brittany! Stay tuned for more giveaways and fun stuff in the near future. :)

3 comments:

  1. This dress is SO pretty! I love love love the colors and how you styled it with that cute fox pin and the boater hat. Ah, we didn't get to do any of the fall things this year; no apple orchard or pumpkin patch or trick or treats (we were all sick). But I can live vicariously through other blogs!

    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...