Monday, April 17, 2017

Checkerboard

dolly and dotty checker dress

Did you all have a nice Easter holiday? I enjoyed the most delicious brunch at my parents' and soaked up the sunshine. We had a beautiful couple of days here, so I've been trying to get outside as much as possible. And it was finally nice enough to wear this adorable checkered dress from Dolly and Dotty! In my opinion, there's nothing better than gingham and checked dresses for spring and summer. This one is super comfy and easy to throw on, so I know I'll be wearing it a ton over the next few months.

black and white halter dress
checkered dress
dolly and dottie checked dress
dolly and dotty rockabilly sophie dress
Outfit Details
Sophie Dress: c/o Dolly and Dotty
Cropped cardigan: available at Trashy Diva
Hair flower: similar  ||  Flats: Amazon
Belt: from another dress

black and white dress

Have a great start to your week!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...