Friday, December 16, 2016

Gingerbread

modcloth gingerbread skirt

Honestly, is anyone surprised that I have this skirt? It has little gingerbread men and women all over it AND it has pockets. That's definitely a win! I wore this out to dinner and to meet up with some friends last weekend, and it was an instant holiday hit. It also reminds me that I need to bake Christmas cookies with my mom soon. Luckily, the waistband is a bit stretchy to accommodate all of my holiday eating!

gingerbread man skirt
erstwilder bite before christmas gingerbread man brooch
modcloth christmas skirt

Of course, I had to pair the skirt with my matching brooch from Erstwilder. In my opinion, their holiday collections can't be beat. I'm *almost* embarrassed to say that I own about five of their Christmas brooches from last year's and this year's collections. But they're all so good that I'm really not ashamed.

modcloth cookie skirt
Outfit Details
One Sharp Cookie A-Line Skirt: ModCloth
The Bite Before Christmas Brooch: Erstwilder
White boatneck top: Target
This skirt – and the ENTIRE ModCloth website – is 40% off today as part of their massive holiday flash sale! Just enter the code HAULIDAY at checkout. The sale ends tomorrow morning at 8 am EST, so this is your opportunity to get your last-minute Christmas shopping done (maybe even for yourself)!

erstwilder christmas brooch
Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. SOOO cute! I admire your guts pairing a white top with it - or perhaps you're not as clumsy as I am. I'd spill all over it but man does the white top look sharp with the skirt! And that brooch! Too perfect. Yay skirt twins! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that skirt is adorable and the brooch is a perfect match!! Too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO adorable!!! And a perfect brooch pairing!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...