Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Favorites #142

Happy Friday! Here's some of what I've been lusting after lately, starting with this amazing Too Faced set:

too faced grand hotel cafe
And these Betsey Johnson purses are so fun!
betsey johnson
1   ||   2   ||   3

Anyone else squealing over Jeremy Scott's paper-doll-inspired line?

jeremy scott moschino

This coffee pot is cute-cute-cute.
coffee pot hearts
I might need this violin print dress:

modcloth effie's heart violins
And I desperately want this pizza phone charger:
pizza phone charger

This lunch box is so deer :)
retro lunch box

This cat clock print dress is purrfect!
unique vintage cat clock dress

And I love these cat-hat accessories that could take you through Halloween:
cat hat
a    //    b

Stay creepy, friends.
stay creepy loafers
I am dying over this Haunted Mansion purse (pun intended)!
dooney and bourke haunted mansion
And finally, if you're a Friends fan like I am, you need to watch this video.


Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That lunch box is the cutest ever and I love the cat hats :) Cute picks Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two gingerbread purses...oh my word, I can't even (especially for the gingie girl one :). Sensational finds. Hard to believe we're just a hop, skip and a jump away from Christmas ensemble season again.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...