Monday, September 7, 2015

California Cuties on Junebugs and Georgia Peaches!


It's a magical thing when internet friendships transition so seamlessly into the "real world." I'm lucky enough to have an awesome little girl gang that extends far beyond the blogosphere. As most of you know, I recently spent some time in California with Ashley, and we of course made sure to take ample outfit photos during my visit. While our two other besties, Katie and Amanda, are recovering from their weekend at Dragon Con, Ashley and I are guest posting over on their blog (in coordinating pieces from Pinup Girl Clothing)! Follow me over to Junebugs and Georgia Peaches to see more!


Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet! It's always nice making friends through blogs!

    a small bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG cuteness overload! You both are my fav bloggers! Looking STUNNING!

    Happy Tuesday!
    With love,
    Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely guest post - you two are radiantly gorgeous in your pink and green ensembles.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...