Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Plaid and popsicles

Outfit Details:
Too Much Fun Dress in Bright Plaid: ModCloth
Just Treat You Up Necklace: ModCloth
Boater hat: River Island (similar)
Ankle strap flats: YesStyle




I really love the color scheme of this plaid dress!  It's so incredibly summery, and it reminded me of grape popsicles.  And then I realized it would pair perfectly with my little popsicle necklace!  (Emily and Fin - the brand that makes this dress - actually makes a great popsicle print dress, which would have been an even better combination... but I digress.)  I'm pretty obsessed with the Outshine (formerly Edy's, I think) brand of juice popsicles these days.  The lime ones are my favorite, but I also love the peach ones, and the tangerine carrot ones are really delicious, too.  They're low in points, and they're the perfect summertime dessert.





I'm so glad that you guys like my new layout as much as I do!  Every time I look at it, I smile.  Oh, and I'm also really glad that lots of my clothes are already going to new homes!  In case you missed it, I have toooons of pieces still up for sale in my "shop my closet" store.  Thank you to those of you who've already purchased something!  <3 





What about you?  Do you have a favorite summertime icy treat?  
Have a great Wednesday!
xox Sammi

14 comments:

  1. That outfit is so cute! Feels like the perfect summer outfit, and that necklace is adorable. I love the outshine pops too, I currently enjoy the strawberry ones. My favorite summer treat is seedless watermelon

    Kirsten Ann Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this dress are very popsicle-esque, and I love it! Emily and Fin make great dress, and this one is no exception.
    P.S. I'm totally with you. Lime Popsicles cannot be beat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable- feels timeless and classic, but has eye catching interest due to the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern of this dress, the colors are beautiful, and I also love the new design of your blog, it feels so comfortable, congrat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best collection of plaid dresses! Also I wouldn't say its icy but I love chaco tacos! Haha they are just to fun to eat and say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours of your dress are super sweet! I can see why you thought of a popsicle. :D My favourite summer treat would have to be cherries. I can eat cherries all day long, until they are coming out my ears and I never get sick of them! Best fruit ever. ♡

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect summer look- you look so cute in plaid dresses! Loving the new blog design- it suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so adorable! This plaid dress is basically the perfect dress for summer with its cheerful colors. I really love your popsicle necklace too.

    www.PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice dress and cute necklace :) <3

    flowercrepess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty!!! I love the colors in this plaid, a dress after my own heart! If I weren't saving for the PUG yard sale on Sunday I'd totally be shopping your closet right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so pretty! I love plaid dresses and this one is totally perfect for summer, especially paired with that hat <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...