Thursday, December 19, 2013

Speakeasy (Flock Together)


Hi, everyone!  Today, I'm styling this awesome vintage dress from Hannah of The Braided Bandit over on the Flock Together blog!  I really love the way this one turned out.  You can check out the rest of my photos, see my outfit details, and take a look at how the other girls have styled this piece here!




Have a wonderful Thursday!
xox Sammi

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a free Blogger template, portrait doodle and 3 months of ad space from Silent Daisy!  :)  

5 comments:

  1. These photos and this outfit are gorgeous! LOVE the way you styled it and can't wait to go enter your giveaway!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amaaazing. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fur cardigan! Fur in the winter is always so perfect and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! i can't believe i only stumbled upon your blog now.. you are such a doll!!! :D love your outfit!! GORGEOUS!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendidly gorgeous styling! I love the pairing of patterned tights with wee little polka dots. You're a stylish vision of wintertime beauty!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...