Monday, June 10, 2013

Precipitation and pinafores


I am writing this at the Rochester airport.  I'm popping down to Eastchester for a couple of days.  By the time this is posted, I'll be back, so hopefully I'll be able to take some new outfit photos then (since I'm not bringing my camera with me).  It rained ALL day on Thursday when these were taken (which explains me having to take these indoors), and it was the first occasion where I've actually had to wear tights in a while.  It's been really nice to just have bare legs lately, but since these are polka dot tights, I guess I don't mind them too much.  :)

Outfit Details:
Pinafore: eBay (similar here)
Blouse: thrifted
Tights: ASOS
Emma T-Straps: BAIT footwear






Have a great (and hopefully non-rainy) Monday!

xox Sammi

8 comments:

  1. Love all the polka dots! And I'm unfortunately having a rainy Monday :/ oh well!
    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you layered the dress over that top!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable as usual! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, so it totally DID rain this morning. Oh well. I think we've got sunny skies the rest of the week, so that's pretty rad. :D

    Hope you have a safe trip, my dear!! <3 I love how you layered that top under your dress (totally didn't know it's called a pinafore... yay for learning new words!! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you look so cute in that pinafore and polka dot top? Love your shoes too! <3

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I love the colour of the blouse with the black, such nice contrast!

    xo Sarah
    http://loveandvelvet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh those little polka dot tights <3! As much as I love bare legs, there is simply nothing like a pair of adorable little tights like these. LOVE the pinafore dress - you seriously have the prettiest dress collection Sammi! Happy travels back!

    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the polka dots! So cute! I'm in love with pinafores right now as well.

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...