Thursday, March 1, 2018

Jack and Sally

nightmare before christmas dress

It may be March 1st, but snow is in the forecast for tonight (after a couple of very spring-like days!). Winter isn't over quite yet, which I'm not so thrilled about – but it does give me the chance to wear this Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired dress! Then again, I can wear this fantastic frock at virtually any time of year. With amazing artwork by John Varvir, this halter-style number will be getting tons of wear. I decided to style it in a wintery way for these photos, but I can't wait to wear it TONS next Halloween and Christmas.

vintage inspired by jackie
nightmare before christmas
The Soubrette Brunette: Jack and Sally

This dress has convertible straps, so it can be worn in the traditional halter style or in a criss-cross pattern around the front. It's also boned to hold its shape and fits like a glove. I'm always excited by Jackie's designs, but I cannot wait to wear this to Disney World next year for my birthday! (Did I mention my mom and I are going right before Halloween?)

jack skellington dress
faux fur shawl
vintage inspired by jackie dress
nightmare before xmas
The Soubrette Brunette: Jack and Sally
Outfit Details
Halter dress: c/o Vintage Inspired By Jackie
Faux fur shawl: similar

snowflake hair clip
Have a great rest of your week!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh this is so cute! And how you styled it makes it look much less Halloween and much more winter. Those shoes are so pretty! I can't wait to see how you style it around Halloween! It's perfect for Disney!
    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am in love with that dress, and that's saying something cos I'm a jeans and sweater kind of girl �� I love how you paired it with the white faux fur shawl, to give it a more wintery feel. It looks great.
    Haley | https://www.haleyryan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This print is absolutely delightful!! And oohh! I can't wait to see all of your outfits for your birthday trip!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...