Monday, April 24, 2017

Cabbage Rose

bernie dexter sorbet cabbage rose

Well, spring has definitely sprung! Some of my favorite flowers and flowering trees (like lilacs, magnolias, and dogwood) are taking their sweet time to bloom, but I know they'll be out before long! Until they do, I'll be wearing as many floral dresses as possible.

boater hat vintage
bernie dexter rose dress
rose print dress

I've loved this Bernie Dexter sorbet cabbage rose print (as well as its sister print, the blush cabbage rose) for quite a while, but I never ended up taking the plunge on it. I've seen other styles in this print before, but this version caught my eye when I saw it on eBay. It has little bows on the straps, and it's definitely a LOT more boob-friendly than a lot of my other Bernies. I would love it if she came out with some more pretty florals for spring and summer; I get so much use out of them and never get tired of looking at them!

bernie dexter cabbage rose dress
Outfit Details
Bernie Dexter dress: eBay (similar)
Cardigan: available at Trashy Diva
Boater hat: similar  ||  Flats: similar

bernie dexter dress
Have a great start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. The hat goes perfectly with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just darling! I love pink and green together so much! And this outfit is a perfect reason why!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...