Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cosmetics

vixen by micheline pitt

I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend! Unfortunately, I came down with some kind of viral infection on Saturday night, so I've been spending most of my time on the couch. Luckily, I've been able to work from home, which has made things a lot easier. I didn't feel up to doing a post on Monday, but I'm back today with this marvelous makeup print skirt from Vixen by Micheline Pitt!

makeup print skirt
cosmetic print skirt

This skirt is a must for any fellow makeup-loving girls! I pretty much knew from the moment I saw the mock-up of this print that I needed it in my life. It's just too good! The skirt is also of really nice quality and I found the fit to be spot-on with the size chart. (For those who normally wear PUG, it fits precisely how their skirts should.) Plus... pockets! I've already worn this skirt a few times and I love it more each time I put it on. I couldn't resist getting matching hairspray lapel pin – you all know how much I love a theme!

makeup skirt vixen by micheline pitt
Outfit Details
Makeup + Hair Print Skirt: Vixen by Micheline Pitt
Secret Weapon hairspray pin: Vixen by Micheline Pitt
Lily Top in Black: c/o Heart of Haute
Flats: Amazon

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. You have the best clothes :)

    Rachael xx.

    theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute especially with the matching pin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this skirt, which looks lovely on you! But I'm really wanting the dress version in this same print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very cute, I hope I'll look even remotely as sweet in my skirt :) I just recently bought this skirt too and it's very lovely. The pockets are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness ! You look adorable ! *-*

    www.sinbowtie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! Or are better by now as I am SUPER late commenting!

    Also, darling print! So you!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...