Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Woodland

modcloth creature of the night dress

This dress is probably one of the most-frequently-worn pieces in my wardrobe.  There are some dresses in my closet that I wear only every-so-often (depending on how quirky or loud they are), but this one gets a lot of wear.  Even though it has a rather bold print, the dress has a really classic shape, and the hemline is long enough to wear to work.  I like wearing it in the fall and spring, since the fabric is a good weight for those in-between seasons, and the print seems appropriate for both hibernating and rebirth.

modcloth knitted dove dress
modcloth animal print
knitted dove dress

I finally got around to buying this blogging calendar and organizing my blogging schedule for the next couple of months!  I've been posting a little less frequently lately (which is essentially attributed to working more often and crummier weather), but since I have some fun collaborations coming up and some outfits I'm dying to photograph, I needed to see everything laid out.  I'm very slowly crossing things off my to-do list.

forever 21 ring
modcloth creature dress
Outfit Details
Dress: ModCloth
Bolero: old (similar)
Flats: ModCloth (similar)
Ring: Forever 21

Have a great Wednesday!
xox Sammi

9 comments:

  1. I love this color on you, Sammi! You look great, and that ring is too cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Snow White inspired dress! Goes perfect with that ring.

    And kudos for your awesome blog calendar in order. I really need to work on that. I always have ideas, but sometimes my execution is meh. Inspire me! Haha.

    Kate @ Thriftburgher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress on you! I can see why you wear it so much. It is such a great shape! And the print is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an endearingly sweet, wonderfully pretty dress, dear Sammi. I can totally see why you were it often (I would as well!). I like that it's colour palette is one that can be paired with numerous other hues quite easily. I find that's such a key factor ensuring I wear a printed dress frequently.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little critters on your dress are so sweet. The brown cardigan is perfect with it, it adds a little touch of autumn to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SUCH a pretty dress! I agree that it works really well for spring or fall; the animals on it are sooo cute!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pastels in the fall mixed with some natural colors. You look so cute! The blogging calendar is a really good idea because it's so easy to fall behind because other things are going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I don't think I ever noticed how long your hair is!

    That dress looks very cute.. love the animals and the color :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your new blogging calendar. I always find having one helps too.

    This is a fun dress. The print is fun but my favorite part is the overall color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...