Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bicycle built for two (Flock Together)

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I'm over on Flock Together today, wearing a delightful bicycle print dress that I borrowed from Marisa of The Shades of Monet Chronicles!  Check out how we both styled this darling dress here!

bicycle print dress
bicycle ring
bicycle dress
By the way, thank you for all of your thoughtful comments on yesterday's post.  Having your input definitely helped to put things in perspective.  I guess I should have been more clear about the fact that my number one priority for my blog is always to fulfill my own creative desires (rather than making decisions based on what other people will like).  Granted, I think everyone craves some kind of validation that what you're doing is in some way relevant and appealing, but at the end of the day, I am going to post what I want to post.  It can be a little hard to gauge reactions when you're on this end of the screen, so I appreciate all of the sentiments that echoed my own feelings on the topic so well.  Obviously, the bulk of my posts will always be outfit-related, because that's what I most enjoy, but I think it's just as important for me to not feel limited in what I do here.  I appreciate all of you who took the time to leave feedback on this subject, and if nothing else, it's so nice to be surrounded by such supportive people.  I feel very fortunate.
 
Have a great day!
xox Sammi

6 comments:

  1. The print of this dress is adorable! :)

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love this dress!! SO adorable! Alex

    tobebeautitfulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress on you! Love your hair too <3

    my blog; abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable!!! This dress is so, so cute/fun/summertime perfect. It's surprising actually, come to think of it, given how many people ride bikes and/or have fond memories of doing so in their youth, that we don't see more cycle print fabrics and themed accessories these days.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely dress! Perfect summer outfit!

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I love the hat and red shoes combined with the bicycles. Something eternally cheerful about straw hats and red shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...