Monday, October 22, 2018

Sunflower Power

sunflower fields
All photos by Emma Rizzo
I'm wrapping up my summertime posts with these amazing sunflower snaps that Emma captured. We had a truly magical experience at Frederick Farms back in August. This sunflower field is by far the biggest I've ever seen. We spent most of the afternoon there and then went back at golden hour. It was such a special day that I won't forget for a very long time. These are also among my favorite photos Emma has taken of me. I'm super lucky to have such a great friend and collaborator – and to have gotten a chance to see these amazing flower fields up close!

black white gingham dress
vixen by micheline pitt
frederick farms clifton springs sunflowers
micheline pitt gingham dress
sunflower fields rochester ny

This dress from Vixen by Micheline Pitt was perfect for a day in the country. I'm also debating whether I want to take it with me to Florida, since it's going to be hot and humid there (which is going to be pretty weird, considering temperatures have been in the 40s here). I'm working just a few days this week and then I'll be off to Disney World! Which reminds me... you'll definitely want to come back here on Wednesday. I've got something magical in store! :)

sunflower field blogger
gingham dress

black and white gingham dress
frederick farms
vixen by micheline pitt
Outfit Details
Bardot Beauty Dress in Black Gingham: Vixen by Micheline Pitt
Hat: similar  ||  Necklace: similar
Wedges: Toni Pons (similar)

sunflowers and gingham
Have a beautiful start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. This dress has been so tempting!! You look darling in it! And the perfect setting too!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...