Monday, October 15, 2018

Nectarine Dream

pinup girl clothing picnic jenny dress
Photos by Emma Rizzo Photo
There's no doubt about it: it's really autumn. I do love this time of year. Not only is my birthday coming up, but there's lots of fun spooky stuff to be found... and, of course, there's lots of fresh fruit to pick. Before I share any apples or pumpkins, I needed to post these nectarine picking photos that my friend/intrepid photographer Emma took. We picked some of the last of the peaches, too. I can still taste how good they were! As much as I love fall, nothing beats stone fruit for me.

red gingham dress
nectarine picking rochester ny
erstwilder be my cherry pie brooch
red white checked dress

The past couple of months have flown by. I can't believe it's already the middle of October! We leave for Disney World next week(!!!!) and I still have so much to do before then. By the way: you'll want to stop back while I'm away because I have something *magical* planned! Stay tuned...

pinup girl clothing dress
peaches nectarines rochester ny
red and white checked vintage dress
Outfit Details
Dress: similar here
Brooch: similar here
Boater hat: similar here
Flats: Aerosoles

fruit picking rochester ny
Have a sweet start to your week!

5 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! Enjoy your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a dream in this dress! It's so so pretty and perfect for the last little days of summer! I can't wait to see what you have for fall, you always come up with the prettiest autumn and spooky looks!
    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! That's high praise coming from the Queen of Fall Foliage! :)

      Delete
  3. Could you have an outfit that is anymore perfect!? And that brooch!! Simply darling!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...