Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Cherry Pies Ought To Be You

trashy diva seersucker apple tart dress
All photos by Emma Rizzo
It may be September, but fruit-picking season isn't quite over yet! Emma and I picked some peaches and nectarines yesterday morning (and took photos, of course)... which reminded me that I had yet to post these adorable pictures from when we went cherry-picking. As usual, I picked way more fruit than I could ever eat and enjoyed every single second of it. I know we'll be picking apples before too long. Until then, I'll be savoring all the stone fruit I can get my hands on.

trashy diva seersucker dress
cherry picking rochester ny schutts apple mill
seersucker dress

I probably won't be wearing much of this seersucker dress in the months to come, but it's definitely one of my favorite Trashy Diva dresses. I owned this in a smaller size but found it in one that's much more comfortable for my current frame. The bust needs a little bit of tailoring, since it feels a bit bare as is. But other than that, it's definitely one of my favorites for its simultaneous sexiness and sweetness.

cherry picking rochester ny
trashy diva apple tart
trashy diva dress
Outfit Details
Apple Tart Dress in Seersucker: Trashy Diva (similar here and here)
Boater hat: similar  ||  Cherry necklace: similar
White wedges: DSW

boater hat
seersucker

Despite the weird occurrences from this past weekend (a trip to a hot air balloon festival with no balloons... a persistent migraine... and a short bout with food poisoning), this week is off to a pretty good start so far. The extra day off definitely did me good. Although I didn't actually do anything exciting on Labor Day, having the additional time to recharge was really needed. I'm always tempted to squeeze in as much as I possibly can on the weekends, but this made me realize that maybe I shouldn't do that all the time. Food for thought, I guess. I'll mull on that while I munch on one of the many peaches I now have in my kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...