Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Is It Spring Yet?

heart of haute amanda dress

It may technically be spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, but you wouldn't know it from the weather forecast. We've had cold temperatures, ice storms, and even snow in the past couple of weeks. It's really a bummer because I'm dying for everything to be in bloom. Until it starts to warm up, I'm trying to wear as many springy prints as possible.

heart of haute blue skies dress
floral print dress
spring pinup dress

This Heart of Haute dress is undeniably springy and cheerful. This "Amanda" style is one I'd never tried before and it's great for layering. It also comes with a matching fabric tie belt, which is always a nice feature. I went all out for Easter with the styling on this, but it's really a versatile piece that'll be light and breezy for the months ahead. 

heart of haute dress blue flower print
Outfit Details
Amanda Dress in Blue Skies print: c/o Heart of Haute
Vintage hat: similar  ||  Wedge sandals: Chase and Chloe
Cropped yellow cardigan: available here

vintage floral dress
Fingers crossed it gets nice this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Man, it's getting so OLD! Where is the warmth? I am a winter gal but even I am getting sick of this. It's May in two weeks!! Ahh! Well, maybe if we keep looking cute in Spring outfits, it'll help. Because this one is just ADORABLE! I love these colors and I cannot get over this hat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...