Monday, October 2, 2017

Natalie

dolly and dotty natalie dress

This weekend really felt like fall (and yes, I know it's October), but it's supposed to warm up again this week! Since the weather can't seem to make up its mind, I'll keep on wearing cute florals for as long as possible. This adorable little dress from Dolly and Dotty has been a great summer staple but it'd be easy to layer for cooler weather. For this post, I decided to go full-out garden party and opt for a hair flower and parasol.

retro floral dress
pastel floral print
dolly & dotty dress

Dolly and Dotty has definitely become one of my go-tos for affordable, cute dresses. Although their gingham halter dresses are my all-time favorite, their other patterned dresses are really nice, too. This fabric has a bit of stretch, which makes it super comfortable. The only downside is that there's probably slightly too much room up top as a result, which is a rare occurrence for me. I've become accustomed to longer skirts, but this dress is actually a really nice length. Plus, it has pockets! It'll be a great option for occasions that require a bit of dressiness without dressing to the nines.

vintage floral dress
flower dress
floral dress

I spent most of this past weekend cleaning. It was MUCH-needed. I'm a horrible housekeeper, to be perfectly honest. I'm incredibly messy and it stresses me out a LOT. I always vow to be better... but then I get lazy and then pretty soon it looks like a bomb went off in my apartment. The best thing I've found is to take care of little things right away instead of procrastinating, but it's hard to get up the motivation sometimes. Any tips you've found for staying organized?

retro dress parasol
Outfit Details
Natalie Retro Floral Dress: c/o Dolly and Dotty
Hair flower: similar  ||  Parasol: similar
Necklace: similar  ||  Heels: Amazon

dahlia
Have a wonderful start to your week (and month!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a terrible housekeeper as well, I hate cleaning and only do so when it's necessary. Boyfriend doesn't approve, but doesn't want to clean either so we live in a... um... less clean apartment :D I'm not very organized either, my wardrobe looks like a hurricane hit it, there's stuff all over the place.

    The dress is very cute and girly and I absolutely adore those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...