Monday, June 19, 2017

For the Roses

gingham rose dress unique vintage

The roses had perfect timing this year: they're all in bloom just in time for me to wear this Unique Vintage dress! I love how they managed to combine two of my favorite kinds of prints – florals and gingham – into one with this design. The fabric is comfy and provides quite a bit of stretch (I probably could have worn my normal size instead of sizing up), and the little button details are so darling. Plus (as of this writing), it's 25% off! It'd be such a great dress for a garden party... I may have to throw one just to give myself another excuse to wear it!

unique vintage floral dress
roses rochester ny
vintage rose print dress

Temperatures are heating up around here and I've found myself itching to have a bit of a break. As much as I love my job, I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of some vacation days soon. These weekends haven't felt long enough to truly recharge. That said, I'm VERY glad I'm able to have more flexibility with my work schedule these days. I'm hoping the weather cooperates this week so I can sneak away for an afternoon and go strawberry picking!
unique vintage rose gingham dress
red rose
rose print dress unique vintage
Outfit Details
Green Gingham and Pink Floral Dress: c/o Unique Vintage
Necklace: old (similar)  ||  Flats: Kate Spade

orange peach roses
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous dress, the floral print and the colours are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...