Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites #147

It's been a while since I was able to put together a Friday Favorites post. I officially have spring fever, so you'll notice a lot of florals in this installment! Here's some of what I've been loving lately.

These Betsey Johnson bags are absolutely scrumptious!

a   ||   b   ||   c

This new Hamilton dress colorway from Unique Vintage is EVERYTHING.

This Kate Spade iPhone case is gorgeous.
...And it goes perfectly with this Chicwish skirt!
This chair from Anthropologie is so dreamy.

I can't get over how pretty this floral flock is!
I can't resist this Mrs. Potts and Chip brooch set:

And these Irregular Choice shoes are so much fun!
And finally, these floofs are everything I need right now.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these and that rose skirt is soooooo pretty!!!

    Regina / Margarita Bloom
    Beauty Website: www.margarita-bloom.com
    Blog: www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE bags in the shape of other things! Kate Spade really does have the most gorgeous phone cases 😍

    http://www.thesmalladventurer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This list is EVERYTHING! But, yes, especially that dress! Seriously! I may have to buy that!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...