Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Green gingham

mint gingham modcloth

If there is a more summery pattern than gingham, I'd love to hear what it is. Or maybe I wouldn't... because let's face it: gingham is kind of the best. I fell in love with this peach-trimmed green gingham dress when I first saw it on ModCloth, but for some reason, I waited a while to style it here on the blog. July seems like the prime month for gingham-wearing, and since the last couple of days have been incredibly hot, I felt like it was high-time to wear this beauty. Even though I don't have a Southern bone in my body, I feel like an honorary Southern belle when I wear this dress! I need a backyard BBQ in my future so I have another excuse to wear it.

green gingham modcloth
telephone pin
gingham dress
Outfit Details
Cookout on the Town Dress: ModCloth (on sale!)
Rotary dial telephone pin: Little Arrow
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear (similar)

green gingham

I start my new full-time job next week (and my lease begins next Friday), and you could say I'm a bit anxious about it. It's unchartered territory, and I'm very nervous about so much change happening at once. I'm also trying to get a lot of blogging done in advance, since the next few weeks are going to be super-busy and I'll be adjusting to a lot of new stuff. Eek! Wish me luck!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I recall the same feelings of new jobs and new life changes. YOU GOT THIS GIRL! You really go - just ask a ton of questions if you have them and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it! You'll be the new girl - they expect you'll need help. I always remind myself of that when I start somewhere new, it's like I get nervous to speak up! AH!

    These colors are amazing - the shoes couldn't be a better match and I adore the little phone pin! Fitting for the start of your new job, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! ♥ This dress is so beautifully feminine and flattering! Looking gorgeous! ♥

    Happy Wednesday! ♥
    Keep Up The Great Work!

    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new job (PS you look so darling in this!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gingham is so the best, I completely agree. It should really be named the official print of summer, if you ask me.

    I truly wish you all the best with your new job and home, dear Sammi.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...