Monday, October 12, 2015

Girl Squad: Tea Time Style

tea time

Ashley and I are joining Katie and Amanda over on their blog today for a special group post! We've teamed up with Deer Arrow to style their adorable "tea time" brooches – and we each happened to wear them with beautiful vintage pieces. I'm obsessed with afternoon tea (what's not to love??), and have several tea-themed pieces of jewelry, but this little brooch set is by far the sweetest in my collection. We figured that this group post was the next best thing to getting the four of us together for teatime – though I can't wait for when that finally happens!

vintage bloggers
pastel vintage dress
pastel dress
deer arrow tea time brooch set
vintage plaid dress
Outfit Details
Brooch: c/o Deer Arrow

Follow me over to Junebugs and Georgia Peaches to see how we each styled our brooch sets!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty!!! I just adore your pastel checkered dress. It's as pretty as a spring garden and sweet as a table of cupcakes.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...