Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bouquet


heart of haute mercedes dress

I haven't been posting during the weekend lately, but I couldn't wait any longer to post these! I'd been eyeing this beautiful bouquet print dress from Heart of Haute since it came out in the spring, and I'm so glad it finally made its way into my closet. This Mercedes style dress is the same as the one the wore in this post. I love the higher neckline of this style, but it also comes in the Milan and Marsailles styles – both of which are really pretty. The Mercedes fits a bit tighter in the bust than some of my other Heart of Haute dresses, but I love how versatile it is; just because it's a pastel floral doesn't mean it won't transition into fall! I just added a cute cropped cardigan (and a new Erstwilder brooch) for a sweet look that's perfect for early autumn.

floral dress heart of haute
erstwilder fairest of them all
heart of haute bouquet
pastel floral heart of haute

The past two weeks have been very busy, but very enjoyable. The Rochester Fringe Festival ends tonight, and though it's been stressful, I've been able to catch some wonderful shows. I love Fringe because there's always such a variety of captivating art being created right before your very eyes. And it also gives me an excuse to wear all my wildest outfits! ;) This year's Fringe had it all: circus, burlesque, drag, musical theatre, improv, visual art, dance, music, film, and so much more that can't even be categorized... it makes me feel very fortunate to live in a community where this festival can thrive, and we are all the better for it.

floral heart of haute dress
heart of haute dress
heart of haute mandie bee
Outfit Details
Mercedes Dress in Bouquet: c/o Heart of Haute
Fairest of Them All Brooch: Erstwilder
Cropped cardigan: Trashy Diva
Spectator heels: similar
Petticoat: similar

heart of haute

Don't forget: you can always get 10% off your Heart of Haute order with the code Haute10!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love the colors in it! Also you're matching your blog background! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brooch is SO cute!!!
    By the way, I'm glad you liked my brooch ideas. I've decided I'm going to try and make myself a mini toaster brooch just in case Erstwilder don't take it up!!! I do love their brooches!!
    The dress is beautiful, I can see why you are so smitten.
    I'm glad you've enjoyed the fringe! We are just in our way back from the epic 40th birthday party of my orchestra's conductor. We had a string orchestra, tons of food and then a 2 hour gospel singing session! It was Amazing!!!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an enchantingly pretty floral print. I just love the hues and scale of the florals! You look awesome, sweet dear!

    Have a marvelous first weekend of fall!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful outfit! I'm in love with the dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! I really like that style of cardigan.
    Amber
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! So pretty! Florals forever - it doesn't matter what season it is, in my opinion!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely cute--and gorgeous! That brooch is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...