Monday, March 30, 2015

Eucalyptus

voodoo vixen tilly dress

As you can see, it's still a bit snowy here, so I'm continuing to infuse spring into my daily outfits!  I've always loved the print on this dress from Voodoo Vixen, but I sometimes forget about it during the colder months.  But when I received this adorable Kevin Koala brooch from Erstwilder, I immediately decided I really wanted to pair them together!  I ended up really loving this ensemble (though I do wish I could've swapped the snow boots for something daintier), and it just goes to show that you can wear florals at any time of year, no matter the weather.

voodoo vixen
erstwilder koala
erstwilder

I've been a fan of Erstwilder's darling brooches for quite some time, and I'm excited that I was finally able to start my own little collection.  I'm not a big jewelry person these days, but brooches are probably my favorite way to accessorize an outfit, and the ones from Erstwilder are incredibly well-made.  There's so much variety, and I've had fun collecting the few I have so far (it's almost like the sensation we got from collecting Beanie Babies, but it's even better because you can wear them!).  

tilly dress
Outfit Details
Tilly Dress: Voodoo Vixen  (Get 20% off with code BUNNY15)
Kevin Koala brooch: Erstwilder
Cardigan: Trashy Diva
Pettislip: Amazon (similar)
Belt: ASOS
Boots: eBay

Have a great Monday!
xox Sammi

13 comments:

  1. You, girl, are so much more committed than I am with the snow. I can't even get out my back door still so I just avoid my back yard altogether and have been making due with the ugly driveway for my outfit photos. You're trudging right into the snow - you go girl! Props! And you look angelic and amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sammi, this is SUCH a sweet outfit, I adore the colours!! You look a vision! I agree about brooches-they are a super fun way to accessorize!

    I know you're a novelty handbag fan so come over and look at my mad watering can handbag on my latest post. If you want???x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a splendidly pretty outfit! I love that shade of aqua green. I have an 80s does 50s floral print frock in the same hue and always live in it come summer.

    Your koala brooch is the epitome of adorable. Aww! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful outfit! I love the dress and the colour palette, and the koala brooch is particularly adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are amazing on you. You have such gorgeous colouring anyway, and this just really makes it come to life. And I think the snow boots are the perfect finishing touch. Adorable :)
    http://curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore brooches and would love to start collecting Erstwilder pieces myself ~ they are so pretty!

    And speaking of, your dress, belt and cardigan ~ *swoon* I love that color palette and it really is a gorgeous ensemble on you Sammi! ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great title for a great outfit.
    That koala bear is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, what a cute pin to pair with that outfit! SOOO crazy seeing snow, girl- it's been in the mid to high 90s here already! At least you have some cute snow boots to make it through :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how this floral print looks against the snowy background! Something about the minty green shade is gorgeous with the white shoes and ground. You look gorgeous!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling outfit! And that koala brooch is so cute!! I also love your boots!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this dress too, it's so cute and summery, but you look much better in it than I do. I love the boots!

    Thankfully, it didn't snow in London at all but it's been freezing! I can't wait for summer, especially so because I'll be wearing this Tilly dress out more too!

    Sarah | Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this dress too, it's so cute and summery, but you look much better in it than I do. I love the boots!

    Thankfully, it didn't snow in London at all but it's been freezing! I can't wait for summer, especially so because I'll be wearing this Tilly dress out more too!

    Sarah | Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...