Thursday, July 17, 2014

Watercolor

watercolor vintage dress
Outfit Details
Flats & white camisole: Target

watercolor vintage dress

watercolor vintage dress

watercolor vintage dress

This dress isn't exactly something that I'd typically go for.  The color scheme is definitely up my alley, and I like the fit-and-flare shape, but it definitely has more of a modern vibe.  I'm glad I took a chance on it though, especially because it's incredibly lightweight (and it has pockets!), so I think I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer.  It's good for more casual occasions, and even though it's actually a tiny bit too big, it's breezy and fun and completely comfy!

watercolor vintage dress

watercolor vintage dress


watercolor vintage dress

Not much else to say today.  I hope you're having a nice Thursday!
xox Sammi

5 comments:

  1. Wearing stuff you wouldn't typically wear is always fun to me. The shape of the dress looks fab on you! And I also literally just said out loud "oh my god it's thrusday already" at the end of your post. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you smile in photos, it absolutely just lights up your face <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how comfortable this looks! You look gorgeous as always! I've been more inclined to wear things I normally wouldn't lately, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a breezy, summery look. I love the color scheme <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always fun to see bloggers taking a chance on things

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...