Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby Be Mine

Outfit Details:
Bernie Dexter dress: ModCloth (old)
Pink coat: ASOS (out of stock)
Conversation heart purse: Aldo (unavailable)
Shoes: ModCloth (BAIT Footwear)
Ring: Urban Outfitters
Petticoat: eBay




Today's post is going to be kind of quick -- apologies!  This week is going to be a little kooky, so I'm going to be scheduling most of my posts in advance.  This is what I wore on Saturday -- I'd been planning to go to a friend's Valentine's party that night, but couldn't end up going -- but I still wanted to keep the Valentine's spirit for the whole weekend.  I snagged this adorable bag from Aldo before it sold out, and they're kind of killing it with their novelty purses lately.  I'm also glad I finally got a chance to wear this coat from ASOS!  I'm still searching for a more perfect pink coat (since this one has 3/4 length sleeves -- so impractical!), but this one is pretty great.





I hope you had a great Valentine's Day & a wonderful Monday!
xox Sammi

14 comments:

  1. Oh I simply ADORE this outfit. The different shades of pink together is just too cute for words. This Bernie dexter dress! how perfect is this? and That hot pink coat to match it and the love heart bag, then the contrast with the white snow is just wonderful.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING! I love, love, love this outfit.

    Also, with that coat- maybe finding long sleeve gloves? It'd be very elegant as well as practical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this outfit is so great! The colour of that coat is just perfect. That is probably my favourite shade of pink. I adore this dress, as well!!! Bernie Dexter makes such lovely dresses.
    And that purse...ahh, such a perfect pairing with the rest of the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful outfit!!! I just love the 50s look to it, and long coats in fun colors are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like a real life princess peach! I love all this pink, you look absolutely adorable, all of it is amazing but specifically that lovely coat!

    Amanda
    http://junebugsandgeorgiapeaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I of course adore this dress!! The pattern is just so perfect. And so is the way you accessorized, looking lovely as always :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh you are so beautiful dear!! This look is amazing and so pink. I love the pink color! Perfect sweet lady! Kisssssss from Madrid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously rocking the pick right now! That coat, well it's just great. But really, coat and 3/4 sleeves never make much sense to me.

    ~ K
    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this outfit is a dream! So beautiful and perfect for Valentine's festivities <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is absolutely gorgeous and the bag couldn't be more perfect for the occasion! As always, you look fantastic.

    Amber Jade
    Fairytales and Following Trails
    http://fairytalesandfollowingtrails.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is gorgeous, gorgeous! The whole outfit is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely! Can't believe I didn't grab one of those bags before it was sold out because it is the cutest thing ever and totally suitable for Valentine's Day :)

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is the epitome of pretty, sweet dear!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want that coat so bad! Bummed they didn't have it in my size...maybe gloves will help with the sleeves?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...