Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Apple Tart

apple tart trashy diva dress

Long time, no see! I'm back from my unintentional break with this Trashy Diva dress that I finally acquired. While seersucker is thought to be a summery fabric, since this dress is called the "Apple Tart," I thought it was all too timely for fall! I finally found this dress in my size in a Facebook swap group. Unfortunately, the straps had been altered and there's a stain on the skirt – neither of which was disclosed when I bought it – but since neither is super noticeable, I'll live. It's a bit disappointing, but I'm ultimately glad I finally got it. Now I can focus on tracking down the totally unattainable Trashy Diva unicorns I'll probably never find... :)

trashy diva dress
trashy diva
seersucker dress
apple tart dress

I know I've been slacking a bit on regular blog posts. I mentioned this on a recent Instagram post, but between unpredictable weather and a full-time job, it's been a challenge to find the time or the energy to take photos and put together posts. Though blogging is so much fun for me, it's also a lot of work. Taking photos on weekends is usually the best option, but I've been a bit unlucky in that department as of late due to rain. And honestly, I've been laying low on the weekends and spending time with the boy – essentially, just enjoying what little downtime I have. And ultimately, although I have NO plans to stop blogging any time soon, I think my own enjoyment will always take precedent over any obligation I feel towards blogging.

trashy diva apple tart dress
Outfit Details
Apple Tart Dress: originally from Trashy Diva
Cropped cardigan: ModCloth (other colors here)
Flats: ModCloth (similar)
Necklace: similar

trashy diva apple tart

Two final things:
  • It's Election Day – please vote (and not for racist, misogynistic scum).
  • The winner of my giveaway has been chosen – and I'm sorry for forgetting to post it before now! Congratulations to Lissa and thanks to everyone who entered!

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you Sammi! I was so excited for you when I saw that you were first in line to it on the swap group! I know how much you were after this one. Gorgeous! And I fully agree. You just keep doing things that make you the happiest. If that means taking breaks from blogging you just have fun! <3 I just hope you don't take breaks for too long ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...