Monday, January 4, 2016

Shop my closet!

shop my closet

It's 2016, which means it's out with the old and in with the new! It's been a looooong time since I did a "shop my closet" update! But my closet is packed to the brim (quite literally – my closet shelving unit recently ripped right out of the wall, whoops!), and I have some great pieces that don't fit my style or body anymore that are taking up valuable space. My loss can be your gain, though! Head on over to my store to take a peek at what's up for grabs! I have sizes M-XL, with lots of retro, quirky brands – and some vintage, too!. (There's a direct working link at the top of my blog too, in case you need to find it but lose track of this post.) Thanks for taking a look, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...