Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites #55

Happy Friday to you all!  Here are some of my favorite finds from this week...

I'm such a fan of Kate Spade's thematic lines and novelty purses!  Betsey Johnson has a purse that's very much like this one, but I love this whole musical line Kate Spade has. 
a  //  b  //  c

 And speaking of novelty purses... I especially love the Betsey Johnson clutch with the popcorn clasp!  Betsey and Kate seem to be rather inspired by each other quite a bit (since Kate Spade has a pretty famous popcorn purse) -- and I love them both!
a   //   b   //   c   //   d   //   e

UK jewelry company I Love Crafty just launched their Bakery line this week, and everything is donut-themed.  The necklace I loved best sold out within hours, but there are many other delicious versions and flavors available!  You can see the whole collection here.
These pink shoes are just as sweet as any bakery treat!  I have a similar pair in mint, and I was so tempted to order these simply because they are SO PRETTY, but they're also really high heels, and I know they wouldn't be practical for me.  Not only am I on the tall side, but I can't really handle a heel that's over 3" without looking like a fool/somehow hurting myself.  Therefore, I shall have to be content with simply looking at them, in all of their pink marvelousness.

While we're on the subject of pink, I do enjoy this pink crop top!  I just wish I could pull this off.

Bernie Dexter has started selling some two-piece versions of some of her lovely dresses, and I am dying over this one in particular!  It's one of my favorite photographic prints of hers.
top   //   skirt

These yellow floral dresses are so darling!
1   //   2

This strawberry duvet cover is so summery!
And so is this popsicle two-piece set from Mod Dolly!
top     //     shorts

I'm kicking myself for not finding these popsicle shoes for last week's post!

Cry-Baby is one of my favorite movies (and definitely my favorite John Waters film), so I want this top verrrrry badly!  I love that it's a little off-the-shoulder, too!
Aren't these heels just divine?!  (UNINTENTIONAL JOHN WATERS PUN!)
I adore this cat & mouse (tee-hee) print:

I wholeheartedly believe that almost any girl who loves novelty prints would freely admit that one of her style icons has to be Miss Frizzle from The Magic School Bus... and this dress is SO The Friz.
And finally, a couple of little pieces that spoke to me this week:

and 

Have a great weekend!
xox Sammi

8 comments:

  1. I so agree with you on the galaxy print dress! I want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched Cry-Baby for the first time last weekend, and it's so fun! Of course I had to watch Grease next, because they just seemed like such a perfect double feature.
    I've been really thristy for a fun pair of new shoes. I've been stuck in a practicality rut for a little while (which, let's be honest, is probably is a good thing), but the ones with the popsicles are calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so cute! THOSE PINK SHOES. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im deeply in LOVE with all of those purses! i love Kate Spade <3 & Betsey!
    and that Popsicle outfit! i want it!

    x
    rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. I seriously want everything in this photo can't choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want all the Kate Spade things!! ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ so cute. All of these things are so perfect for you! I hope you can grab some of them ;)

    ♡Sarah
    http://petitepixieblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness overload here! I would do a lot to get that Arizona tea clutch. Sometimes it might be easier for me to IV it than drink it.

    And that strawberry duvet! So summery, and has a great vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love Kate Spade's quirky lines. I have her tv purse, and its just about the best thing ever. Also I've been seeing that donut necklace all over blogs, I totally want one. That duvet is so sweet and summery, I wish I could convince my boyfriend on something so girly, damn compromise.
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...