Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favorites #29

Hello, all!  Friday Favorites took the week off last week, but it's back this week!  Here are some things I've been crushing on lately...

Bonne Chance Collections truly has some of the cutest dresses around.  They have such quirky, fun prints and are absolute dolls who go above and beyond.  It was very difficult for me to pick three of my recent favorites from their site, that's for sure!  I love the colors in the first plaid dress, and OBVIOUSLY I'm head over heels over that pastel carousel dress (which is sold out in my size, but my fingers are crossed that they'll be getting more!).  The one in the middle is quite special to me... not only is the print of adorable tea kettles, cups and sugar bowls... but the sweet gals at BCC actually named this dress after me!!  What a dream come true!  :)  Check out all of their adorable offerings here.


Such sweet dresses call for equally-sweet accessories, and I can think of none better than this adorable gold taffy necklace from ModCloth!

Every twee-loving blogger must have this coat on her wish list... and I am no exception.  I'm digging the pink coat trend for the winter, and both the hue and silhouette of this one are practically perfect.


Pink and mint are two of my favorite combinations -- wouldn't this dress look beautiful underneath the pink coat?  It's a bit summery, but that's nothing a cardigan and tights can't fix!
In fact, this dress is the perfect mint and pink combination, and I am overwhelmed with its gorgeousness.  Unfortunately, the shop owner doesn't ship to the USA.  If you live in the UK and decide to purchase it, I shall have to live vicariously through you!


I love Tatty Devine, and this brooch of theirs is lovely.

I'm clearly a sucker for anything Disney, and I am obsessed with Melissa jelly shoes... lo and behold, they have started a collaboration!  Aren't these Minnie hidden wedges adorable?!

Speaking of Disney... I read on The Fire Wire that Disney is releasing a box set of Disney Classics (did anyone else have those CDs when they were younger??), and I need it... there are a bunch of songs that I already have, but what most interests me are the songs from the theme parks (especially "Grim Grinning Ghosts" from the Haunted Mansion)!  Also... one of the CDs has the theme to the Gummi Bears TV show on it.  I'll just let that sink in.  It's a steep price, but I'm thinking of asking for it for the holidays (even though CDs will probably be obsolete soon).  I recently got a bunch of vinyl Disney records (with beautiful sleeves) to decorate my room with (I'm doing a room makeover, did I mention that?), so it'd be fitting for a Disney-obsessed girl like myself to add this to her collection.


This dress is cheerful enough for a Disney princess!  Sigh, if only this dress weren't so crazy-small!!

Meanwhile, this is one of the most beautiful photographic print dresses I've ever seen... and it depicts my favorite season.  I actually ordered this but am exchanging it for a smaller size (contrary to what the product description says, I found the fabric to provide a little bit of stretch, at least).

These are the perfect, vintage-inspired fall heels.  What cunning little heels!  (Name that film...)

This printed fox dress is so so cute!!  I own so many fancy dresses, and this one is perfectly casual and quirky!  A friend of mine saw little fox kits a while back, and I am still really jealous.


J'adore this poster:
Speaking of sparkle... or shimmer, rather... this dress is electric!


I don't own any midi rings, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about them, but I do like this heart rate monitor midi ring!  I'm a fan of quirky jewelry, obviously.


I've definitely mentioned how happy I am that velvet is back in these days, and this little red velvet skirt is so romantic!  For all of my dresses, I actually don't have that many skirts.
That red velvet skirt is perfect for the holidays, and these plaid flats couldn't be any more Christmas-y!

If you love ridiculous infomercial GIFs as much as I do... you need to look at this immediately.


And finally, feast your eyes upon this adorable raccoon who munches on grapes:


Have a great Friday!
xox Sammi

10 comments:

  1. Eeeek, Sammi, you need to stop finding ALL THE CUTE THINGS! Seriously ugh that fox dress is so perfect. *___* I love the green and orange together in it. Green is so hard to find? And the velvet skirt is super yummy, too. Super duper.

    I hope your week was rad! HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that guy in your GIF is on ALL THE INFOMERCIALS (seriously though, he is on a ton of them) and he did an AMA on Reddit about his job acting in those.

    So cool to have a dress named after you, and that company is very affordable too. Impressed!

    PINK COAT. I don't even like pink that much but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thank you so very much Sammi!! You are just too sweet for words :) We are just completely over the moon that you would include our dresses on your gorgeous blog!! We always love seeing your super cute selections!! The velvet skirt is just too cute!! We cannot thank you enough for your kindness and support!! We truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts!! It means the absolute world to us <3 <3 <3
    xo
    Bonne Chance Collections

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the cutest dresses :)

    ♥Brooke
    http://youreinbrookelynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi, dear, I'm ever amazed at how similar our tastes are!

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eye-ing that cutie carousel dress from Bonne Chance Collections, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love your friday favorite posts. You always find the coolest stuff that I drool over and can never afford. XD

    by the way, excellent choice in music. Disney rocks.

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink coat and velvet skirt! So cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE that Bonne Chance named a dress after you! They are the greatest!

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...