Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites #25

Starting off my Friday Favorites this week are some pieces from Charlotte Olympia's fall line -- some of which I've seen before, but not all in one place.  This collection is all fairytale themed, so of course, I'm lusting after everything in it!

a // b // c // d // e // f // g // h // i

Keeping within the realm of fantasy... Pinup Girl Clothing just started carrying this beautiful Peter Pan-themed dress, and I am in LOVE.  The fabric features a map of Never Neverland!  I'm getting progressively more and more into pink as of late, and I own another one of their dresses in this exact silhouette, so I know it's both comfortable and very flattering!


What I wouldn't give to be able to fit into this unbelievably adorable rabbit embroidered crop top from Lalamagic!!!  This makes me think of Beatrix Potter, for sure.



And speaking of rabbits... this new dress from Sugarhill Boutique is simply magical!



Sugarhill Boutique has a bunch of new arrivals on their site, and I cannot get over how darling their prints are.  Here are two of my recent favorites:


Gramophone dress

Deer dress
And another adorable new print comes from Bernie Dexter, with this new bee print number:



Another retro-inspired brand I love is Emily and Fin.  They have great dresses with even greater prints, and this adorable apple printed dress would be perfect for fall.



Emily and Fin can be a difficult brand to locate here in the US (ModCloth and ASOS are two of the retailers I've seen that carry their clothes consistently), and it's even harder to find kitschy German brand Blutsgeschwister in this country!  I actually wore a beautiful Blutsgeschwister dress this week (see that post here), and this incredible dress just arrived at ModCloth.  I knew it had to be this unique brand just by looking at the thumbnail... and it's even better up close!




I've spoken about eShakti -- another great company I really love -- before, but this new dress on their site really takes the cake for me!  The color is absolutely divine, and it actually looks almost like actual vintage.  This is definitely on my wish list for the fall!

I'm also crushing on this lovely sailor-inspired dress from Lalamagic!  Isn't the collar wonderful?


I'm really not normally much of a navy blue girl (though there are three different navy dresses in this post... maybe I'm becoming a navy blue girl?), this Orla Kiely dress is just too cute to leave out!


Cath Kidston has so many cute prints, and this new mushroom theme is simply adorable:
1 // 2 // 3

I'm a sucker for scallops, so I obviously adore this cutie pie of a dress from Lalamagic!

Betsey Johnson has some lovely new arrivals in the jewelry section...






These are ice cream cone jelly heels.  I think that's all I need say.
4 // 5 // 6

Finally, I leave you with three Buzzfeed gems from this week:


(I could not agree with this article more.  If you have ever gone to one, you will understand.)

And for any Mean Girls lovers out there... this Mean Girls Alphabet is amazing:

Have a great Friday!
xox Sammi

5 comments:

  1. oh my, those stuff are so inspiring and beautiful and i wish i had them all <3 yay
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these pretty heels and dresses!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm DYING for those "happily ever after" heels! And I really really like the peter pan dress. Please buy it so I can live vicariously through you.

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great eye for interesting prints.. I have the check out the gramophone and deer dresses, i'm partial to 3/4 sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful dresses! I am beyond in love with the Cath Kidston mushroom print! <3

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...