Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites #20: Fit for a princess

This week has been all over the place!  I've felt kind of like a nomad, since I've been setting up camp in a different room than normal, as well as shuffling back and forth to Steven's.  I did accomplish quite a few things this week, though!  But I digress... without further ado, here are this week's royalty-themed Friday Favorites!

It goes without saying that I'm a huge fan of the Etsy shop, I'm Your Present.  Kelly just listed two amazing Disney-inspired dresses, and if you're secretly a Disney princess like I am, you're sure to love them, too!  The first is an Ariel dress (which has sold out in record time), and the second is a pretty pastel dress with several princesses all over!


Speaking of Ariel, this dress definitely reminds me of something a mermaid might wear!  If a mermaid were into vintage clothing, that is.


via UsTrendy
And this one is fit for a mermaid or for Tinkerbell!


And these pieces are perfectly princess-y, in general:
via Sheinside
via Lalamagic
via ASOS
via Lalamagic
This might be one of the prettiest wedding dresses I've ever seen:


via BHLDN
And what's a princess without a crown?  Of course, Anthropologie makes the most beautiful (and the most expensive) floral crowns I've seen!

a // b // c

Okay, these aren't exactly princess attire, but they sure are cute!  A princess can't wear gowns ALL the time, can she?  Maybe she can.  I'd probably enjoy that.  I kind of already do that.

via ModCloth
via ModCloth
via Ruche

via Miss Selfridge
via Ruche
via ModCloth

via ever + mi crush
via Dolls Kill
via ModCloth
And lest I forget about the slippers for the ball...

via Yeswalker
via American Apparel

via Urban Outfitters

You have to check out Jenny Fax's cabbage patch kid embroidered dresses.  Right now.
via The Terrier and Lobster
Not only am I kind of a spoiled princess, but my cat is too... if I had unlimited income, you bet I'd have gotten her this kitty castle!  It's amazing.
via Joss & Main
And finally, a true prince... I give you Dustin Hoffman:


Have a wonderful Friday, lords and ladies!

xox Sammi

11 comments:

  1. GASP! Is that a cassette skirt?! DUUUUUUDE that's awesome. And super cute. What a cute print, for real.

    And that vintage mermaid dress... oh gosh, swoon! That is my favorite color and I love the front. *__*

    I can only imagine how much fun we would have picture taking in real life... hehe, we could both buy pretty vintage dresses decked out in bows and ruffles and go into the woods and be FAIRIES~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali. That is so weird because I posted that skirt and thought to myself, "I feel like Ali would like this." !!!!

      Secondly... CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR REAL??!

      Delete
  2. Im obsessing! I love a good princessy and girly style! So pretty! I love your modcloth and ruche picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those dresses are so cute! I dressed up as Tinkerbell for Halloween for at least 6 years in a row, so that green one is right up my alley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeee! That mermaid dress. I'm in love. You had the most gorgeous picks here--I'm glad you shared these lovely dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mermaid dress and that wedding dress--gorgeous! I am loving that car print dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, I am especially in love with that top from Asos! Wonderful blog by the way, I am excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness you have a good eye! I especially love the lace ivory dress with the mint bow, the Peter-Pan Collar top from Asos (love that place), and the plaid dress from Ruche. Such cute picks! Wish I could have them all.

    -jessica
    www.thischarmingwanderer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy flounder. DAT MERMAID DRESS.

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have such great finds! I spent a lot of time on Etsy the other day and I found a bunch of Disney inspired dresses and skirts. There are too many awesome things that I want from Etsy. Le sigh... lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mean.. yes. yes yes yes and yes. ariel on a dress? just magick all around. such great picks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...