Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ahoy there, sailor!


Since it rained the night before I took these photos, it was way too buggy outside to take pictures outdoors... so you have the privilege of once again seeing my messy room.

Outfit Details:
Pleated Eyelet Dress (w/belt): Forever 21
Sailboat Necklace: Forever 21
Blue pointy flats: Target (old)



This outfit is probably more simple than I normally showcase on here, come to think of it.  This feels like an outfit I should bring to Montauk, if Steven and I end up going again this summer.



Have a lovely Tuesday!
xox Sammi

10 comments:

  1. I love how you made the pretty little eyelet dress a nautical ensemble with the blue shoes and boat necklace...so sweet! I'm the biggest sucker for anything nautical this time of year :-) Happy Tuesday Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the necklace you paired with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love a bit of nautical inspiration :)

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty dress and belt! you look gorgeous! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok that necklace is pretty awesome. I'm actually wearing a navy blue shirt with a boat on it right now!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ship necklace = amazing. Sometimes you just haveto keep it real and take a few pics in a messy room ;)
    Cute stuff!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the detail on the dress, so cute! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are literally such a babe; no joke! Your skin just glows and it is so perfect-- what is your secret! Also, this is such a sweet outfit- I love nautical outfits in the summer and the ship necklace is the perfect touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a neat room, though! I keep looking past your outfit and sorting through it, haha. Rooms tell so much about a person (well obviously, you live there hahaha).

    I adore your dress and cute little necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is adorable! And seeing the background, I have to wonder... do you make clothes yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...