Monday, May 27, 2013

Absolutely dotty

Outfit Details:
Suspender skirt: Exile Vintage
White button-down: Target (old)
Polka dot hat: ASOS (old)
White flats: Yeswalker
Heart necklace: ASOS (sold out)



I love this vintage suspender skirt!  Exile Vintage has such wonderful things.  Most of their pieces are too small for me (and truth be told, this skirt is *almost* too tight), but I love browsing their shop!  I had bought this hat long before I found the skirt, so when I saw it, I knew I'd have to pair the two together.  I also thought this outfit would be appropriate for Memorial Day, since it's not completely patriotic-looking, but gives just a hint of it.






Have a great Monday!

xox Sammi

10 comments:

  1. fantastic! everyday you look like from different tale!

    ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
    blog | facebook | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. the suspender skirt is so cute <3


    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty, it reminds me, in some way, of a school uniform.

    http://thestyle-o-meter.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the polka dots--and the red heart necklace is adorable!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, you are a girl after my own heart with your wonderful skirts and dresses. You look lovely and the yellow dress in your previous post is just divine!!!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! I'm a big sucker for polka dots, and navy and white ones at that. I love the little suspenders and this is such a cute piece. I apologize that it doesn't fit as perfectly as it could, but it looks like it fits ya to a T!

    And your dainty heart necklace... precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too adorable! You are a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This skirt1 it's amazinggggg. I love how is fits - it doesn't look like it is ill fitting at all. and that hatt!!!! love lovelove

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this suspender skirt!! And also that it has polka dots, I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...