Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites #4 (Florals Galore!)

Since it is now officially spring (we'll just ignore the snow on the ground), I am going crazy for floral prints, embellishments and accessories!  I've had spring fever for the few weeks, and surrounding myself with flowery garments has been my consolation for having no flowers blooming quite yet.  It won't be too long until the earliest spring flowers start to show themselves, but until they do, these lovely items are helping me cope:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
(all via ASOS)


6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
(Side note: I own the River Island peplum dress and it is surprisingly one of the most flattering dresses I've ever seen with both peplum and body con qualities... it defies logic and is on sale!)

Aren't these two (eerily similar) vintage dresses beautiful?


via ModCloth

11 | 12


13 | 14 | 15



I'm not usually the biggest fan of maxi dresses, but this one is absolutely gorgeous.



This skirt just makes me happy.


16 | 17


18 | 19 | 20

I love these photographic dresses by Bernie Dexter, and this quirky mushroom print dress from Bonne Chance Collections.  These are still florals in my book, and they're so refreshing!

And now, time for some accessories...!


a. A Novel Clutch Bag (ASOS) | b. Gaia Jolie Flower Crown (Urban Outfitters) | 
c. Large Flower Crown (Urban Outfitters) | d. Flower Garden Headband (Urban Outfitters) |
e. French Fields Necklace (Ruche) | f. Daisy Stud Earrings (Urban Outfitters) | 
g. Daisy Ring (Urban Outfitters) | h. Betsey Johnson Having A Daisy Field Bag (ModCloth) |

And last, but certainly not least, something to put on those freshly-pedicured footsies!

k | l | m

Whew.  Note to self: do not leave all this Polyvore editing to do the night before you want to publish a post... And speaking of posts, I'm sorry mine have been so scarce this week.  I've been working almost every day and in rehearsals for the musical I'm in (read more about that here) at night, so I've scarcely had time to eat, let alone post entries.  But I'll plan ahead better for the week next week!  Steven is coming into town today (hooray!) so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pictures and adventures to blog about.

Have a lovely (and floral) Friday!

xox Sammi



15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty assortment of things!!! That peplum dress really is fabulous...*I wish I wish* haha
    Maybe someday soon I won't have to wear three shirts just to survive the weather...

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swimsuits! I'm all over it. I truly love florals - just look at the ridiculous florals from my childhood dresses. Who'd thought that at 24 years my style would come 360? Amazing. Such cool pics. Thanks for this post.

    The Nautical Owl
    Facebook
    Etsy
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks incredibly pretty! We absolutely love your picks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, perfect! You've done all of my shopping for me! ;) Great post, enjoy those rehearsals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic dresses!!! I need to buy one for spring. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it weird that I can't even fathom that spring is around the corner? I hibernated more than usual this winter, so I guess I didn't get cold often enough to feel like that season is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dresses! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not crazy about long dresses but the 2 you posted are absolutely enchanting!! I'm excited to be wearing floral print dresses again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm so in love with this entire post! I've been slightly obsessed with florals lately. My favorite item here has to be that beautiful floral maxi dress - I've been wanting a maxi dress, and this one is so perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your friday favourite is awesome!!! <3 <3 <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring is the perfect time for florals and I love all these dresses and swimsuits :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so on the same page! I'm all over the prints this season.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the floral leotards! Especially the one with the translucent top bit!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...